Track and Trace
Many countries and states are putting regulations in place that force manufacturers in several sectors to serialize their products and to use a track-and-trace system. Heavy fines and penalties can be issued if you cannot provide the required product-specific information.
The Maxus33 cloud-based track-and-trace platform is specifically designed for manufacturers and supply chain operators and retailers, offering them real-time visibility and product information all the way from raw materials, to production floor, to warehouse, to retail outlets. The platform improves supply chain collaboration, security and visibility by enabling users to track:
- WHAT the item is
- WHEN the item is at any location point
- WHY it is there
- WHERE it has been and WHERE it is going
The track-and-trace platform meets today’s critical need for a highly-reliable and robust solution that can track and trace flow of goods and product information from point-of-manufacture to point-of-sale via a cloud-based platform.
- Gather real-time product information using data-capturing devices such as IoT Sensors and GPS tracking devices.
- Tracking devices and sensors will show bread-crumb trails providing real-time views of exactly where your product is located.
- Obtain critical business information round-the-clock to enable efficient business status reporting.
- Connect and work with any EPCglobal standard-based network infrastructure worldwide to provide global trading partners with supply chain visibility.
- A cloud-based platform requires no extra investment in IT infrastructure at any stage.
- An EPCglobal standard-based network infrastructure solution is fully scalable and upgradeable to allow addition of services and technologies.
- This independent software platform is fully interoperable with most existing Enterprise or Enterprise Logistics system.
FOUR STRATEGIC REASONS TO IMPLEMENT THE MAXUS33 TRACK-AND-TRACE PLATFORM
The Maxus33 Track-and-Trace Platform helps you improve the reliability and availability of your assets. It will give you a complete, controlled, centralized, and real-time view of your assets. This includes their location and their current state of operations. These insights generate benefits in the form of lower costs and regulatory fines.
Better asset-specific transparency can translate into better-quality service. It can boost proactive customer service and meet your compliance needs via geofencing services and GPS tracking.
The Maxus33 Track-and-Trace Platform will help organizations record, authenticate, maintain, and share records of products and assets along the entire value chain. In turn, this increases trust between ecosystem partners and harbors more effective end-to-end communication.
To derive the most benefits from your track-and-trace investment, it must help managers make better decisions faster. Our platform will boost data-driven insights and decision-making for a wide spectrum of business activities. This ranges from inventory optimization, work scoping, WIP tracking, performance benchmarking, and to customer experience management.